Heat-sealing Kraftliner ribbon production
For over 30 years, the Pasqui Group has been coating and laminating different types of materials: paper and synthetic. Under the Incas brand, it distributes a range of high quality heat sealing tapes through Italy and Southern Europe.
The product is made with 100% Kraftliner with a heat sealing coating.
Used for closing square cardboard boxes.
- High resi stance to traction and tear, properties resulting from the type of long-fibre cellulose and the special production process.
- Low porosity and low moisture content.
These characteristics make Kraftliner a higher-quality product, whose resi stance is much higher than other heat-sealing products distributed in Italy, mainly made with Testliner.
Thanks to its low moisture content, only 8%, Kraftliner has better performance levels than Testliner. The qualities of the raw materials used and the production process reduce the absorption of water vapour on the surface of the Kraft papaer.
This very important property affects the final weight of the product.
- Single-sided and double-sided adhesive aluminium
- Self-adhesive and double-sided adhesive PVC Film Production
- Self-adhesive Polyester Film Production
- Self-adhesive Polypropylene Film Production
- Self-adhesive Polyethylene Film Production
- Self-adhesive Polyethylene Foam Production
- Self-adhesive paper production
- Self-adhesive satin, nonwowen and Tyvec Production
- Heat-sealing Kraftliner ribbon production