Print Labels for the Automotive Industry
Pasqui means professionalism and high technological research, even for the automotive industry
We print labels for the automotive industry with characteristics ideal for the different applications in “difficult” (engine) and outer (rear window, body and window) environments, both in reels and sheets.
In the automotive industry labels should be resistant to abrasions, humidity, heat changes, UV rays and all those events or chemical agents that may compromise hold and legibility during time.
For this reason we project and produce both the supports and adhesives of our labels for the automotive industry.
We have every printing technology for every purpose: Digital, Inkjet, Offset, Flexographic, Typographic, Waterless, Roto-Offset, Screen Printing, In-line and Off-Machine Hot Stamping.
To ensure durable and readable labels, we offer post-printing: UV varnishing, plasticization, relief printing, embossing.
To track products/accessories/replacements for the automotive industry, we also print labels with an integrated RFid system: this technology is constantly developing, and all the efforts are made to achieve flexible and inexpensive solutions.
In every label we can print variable data, progressive codes or alphanumerical variables, barcodes, QR-codes, RFid or variable elements in form, subject or color.
Our labels for the automotive industry respect the environment: we have acquired the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications, one as a sign of process and work quality, and the other as a sign of environmental management system.
We have also acquired the FSC (Forrest Stewardship Council) certification for our commitment to the Environment, as we use raw materials from manufacturers that follow reforestation policies.
The production system of our company also uses energy that comes from renewable sources only.
By filling out the form, you will receive in short time a personalized estimate for your labels. Please fill out every field. If you have doubts or requests, you can ask them in the “note” field. In any case, if necessary, we will contact you for clarifications.
- Wine Labels
- Print Beer Labels
- Olive Oil Labels
- Labels For The Clothing Industry
- Labels For The Industrial Sector
- Labels For The Pharmaceutical Industry
- Labels For The Herbal Industry
- Labels For The Cosmetic Industry
- Labels For The Personal Care Industry
- Labels For The Food Industry
- Labels For The Jam-Production Industry
- Labels For The Confectionery Industry
- Labels For The Pasta Industry
- Labels For The Manufacturing Industry
- Labels For The Transport Industry
- Labels For Mass-Market Retailing
- Labels For Public Administration
- Labels For The Chemical Industry
- Labels For The Automotive Industry
- Labels For The Shoes Industry
- Labels For Domestic Appliances