Paper for Electronic Machinery
5 May 2021
“Politerm” Transfer Paper
“Politerm” paper is suitable for transferring colours, drawings and photographs onto various kinds of fabric (nonwoven, cotton, elastic cotton, microfibre etc.), leather, synthetic leather and wood, guaranteeing maximum stability and resistance to washing and friction.
“Politerm” paper can be produced with printable, transparent or white film.
The kind with transparent film must be printed in a mirror-like manner and the same film, once applied, acts as a guard. The kind with white film must be printed straight.
The printed film must then be separated from the medium to be applied to the material to be decorated.
Printing processes which can be used:
- Toner Laser and Inkjet (Ecosolvent)
- Ink Plotter (Ecosolvent)
- Fast-Drying Offset (UV)
- Paper for Digital Tachograph
- Natural paper for Inkjet plotters
- Coated Paper for Inkjet Plotters
- Photo paper for inkjet plotters
- LS (PPC) opaque natural paper for digital photocopiers
- Thermal paper for black reaction plotters
- “Politerm” Transfer Paper
- “Decoterm” Transfer Paper
- “Incamat” Transfer Paper
- Paper in formats for inkjet printing
- Copy Paper
- White, transparent or opaque films in format
- Adhesive labels in formats